Ok so my ultimate goal is to have a trim pot and a soft pot (made of play dough conductive and insulation) I GOT IT TO WORK (not the potentiometer yet) but the dough
Created an Atari Punk Console in etching couldn’t get any of the parts to stick on the traces however I did drill 6 of the boards with the tiny bit without breaking it!!!!!!!
my staging space <3
I set up my staging space with my microscope and Celestron (thanks for the advice on that Michelle!) took my first photo of an Arduino Leonardo.
It doesn’t work, and its kinda nuts but I find this incredibly beautiful:
So I am going to change my design (mainly so it actually works) but this is my red whale. I’ll upload a new one in a few days.
Here is where I’m going to upload all of my images from the microscope. Sweetness: Nectresse (many images) Then was added Splenda Equal Sweet and Low and last Domino Sugar my dumb whale